Technical writer for coding interview articles
We write interview guides to help candidates get jobs in top tech companies (e.g Google, Facebook, etc). We’re looking for a technical writer to create some blog articles with us on how to prepare for coding interviews.
To start with, you’d work on 8 articles (very approx 1600 words each) on the following topics:
1. Arrays / strings
2. Linked List
3. Stacks / queues
4. Trees / graphs
5. Bit manipulation
6. Math / logic puzzles
7. Object oriented design
8. Recursion / Dynamic programming
Ideally you’d start with us end of June and finish this first series of articles around mid-September or before. We’re currently outlining a second series of similar articles on which you’d work until the end of the year.
What we’re looking for:
– Prior experience of interviewing at top tech companies
– Deep understanding of coding interviews and the specific topics listed above.
– Ability to carry out research and extract insights to generate useful and well-structured content
– Ability to write clearly and adapt to our tone and style
– Ability to manage your time and work independently
IGotAnOffer is a coaching interview platform that helps professionals get a job at top companies like Facebook, Google, McKinsey, BCG, etc. Our coaches are all ex-interviewers with first hand experience of what it takes to get an offer.
Since getting started, we’ve helped more than 2,500 candidates get a job in consulting, product management, technical program management, software engineering, etc.
To get a better idea of what we do, go to our platform and browse our tech interview coaches.